Jump to recipe
Nutty Cranberry Granola Bars
Our Cranberry Granola Bars are packed FULL of nutritious nuts + seeds = Healthy ENERGY & Natural FUEL! But there’s no need to tell anyone that part! Your crew will grab these up for quick snacks or breakfast as fast as you can make them!
If you’re watching your sugar intake, then look for dried cranberries without added sugar. I often find natural apple juice sweetened cranberries at our local health food stores or on Thrive or Amazon when I search for them.
A very personal taste preference, so you may want to use more or less maple syrup/honey, depending on YOUR family’s specific taste preferences.
➡️For Coconut allergies:
Swap the coconut oil for melted ghee, or light olive oil.
➡️For Peanut allergies:
Swap the peanut butter for almond butter, or sun butter.
Makes 16 squares
- 1/2 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup raw pecans, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup raw hazelnuts, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup raw sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup rolled oats, gluten-free
- 1/2 cup ground flaxseed
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp flaky sea salt
- 1/4 cup melted natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup or raw honey
- 2 Tbsps melted unrefined virgin coconut oil
- 2 tsps vanilla extract