Weekends are made for Pancakes! These are hearty, wholesome, and SO delicious! 🍽Makes about 12 pancakes
- 1 cup gluten-free old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 medium banana
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 whole free range eggs (or 4 egg whites)
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup almond or coconut milk
- 1 cup fresh berries
- 2 Tbsp pure maple syrup
- Place all ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend until completely smooth, about 30 seconds.
- Lightly spray griddle with cooking spray and heat over medium heat.
- Pour 1/4 cup batter onto the skillet.
- Cook until bubbles appear on top. Flip pancakes and cook until golden brown.
- Wipe skillet clean and repeat with more cooking spray and remaining batter.
- Top your pancakes with fresh berries and add a drizzle of maple syrup.
Rachel Yum! A healthy pancake the whole family can enjoy together on cozy mornings or just for you when you want some Clean Food Love!