Jump to recipe
One-Pan Creamy Garlic Chicken + Broccoli
A super-fast weeknight dinner idea to keep your week balanced & nutritious, while still completely enjoying your meal!Makes 6 servings
- 2 lbs. boneless chicken breasts, or tenders cut into 2.5′ pieces
- sea salt & fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp ground coriander seed
- 1 tsp ground cumin seed
- 2 Tbsps coconut oil, or Ghee
- 6-8 cloves fresh garlic, peeled
- 2 cups full-fat coconut milk
- 1 large broccoli head, chopped into bite-size florets
- 3 cups cooked brown rice for serving
Season chicken with salt, pepper, smoked paprika, coriander and cumin.
Melt coconut oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add the chicken and cook for about 5 minutes on each side or until the chicken is nicely browned.
Remove chicken from pan, cover and keep warm.
In same pan add the garlic and cook, tossing until lightly brown and fragrant.
Pour the coconut milk over the garlic, and bring to a rapid boil, then turn heat down to low.
Add chicken and broccoli florets back into the pan, cover with a lid and cook for an additional 12-15 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and broccoli is fork tender.
Season with sea salt and black pepper to your taste.
Serve with cooked brown rice.