One Pan Honey Garlic Sausage + Veggies
Dinner in a hurry + everyone including the kids LOVE this one!
Makes about 4 servings
- 3 cups red potato, or sweet potatoes, diced
- 8 oz fresh asparagus, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 12 mini sweet bell peppers, cut into halves
- 15 ounces nitrate-free sausage
- sea salt and pepper, to your taste
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 Tbsp avocado oil, or olive oil
- 4 fresh garlic cloves, minced or pressed
- 2 Tbsps raw honey
- a small bunch of chopped fresh parsley, to garnish
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees f.
Line a large sheet pan with aluminum foil or parchment paper.
Place all the veggies and sausage in a large bowl.
Pour in the oil, honey, add in garlic and seasonings.
Toss to evenly coat everything.
Arrange the veggies and sausage in a single layer on the sheet pan.
Bake for about 20 minutes, or until vegetables are crisp tender and sausage is browned.
Garnish with fresh chopped parsley and enjoy!