One-Pan Shrimp Burrito Skillet
Because one-pan recipes are the easiest…and this combination is the tastiest! This stores well in the fridge for 2-3 days of your making for food prep.Makes about 3-4 servings
- 1 Tbsp avocado oil, or olive oil
- 1 lb. extra large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 fresh garlic clove, minced
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 bell peppers, chopped
- 1 cup fresh or frozen organic corn
- 15 oz. black beans, rinsed and drained of using canned
- 1.5 cup fresh grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 lime, zest and juice
- a small bunch of fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- sea salt and fresh black pepper to taste
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
In a medium glass bowl combine shrimp with garlic and seasonings. Toss well to fully coat.
Add shrimp to the pan and cook for about 2-3 minutes, then flip and cook for an additional minute, or until pink and opaque.
Remove shrimp from the pan, and set aside.
Add to pan: bell peppers, corn, and black beans and stir-fry for 4 minutes or so.
Add in cherry tomatoes, lime zest + juice, then season with salt sea and pepper to taste.
Return shrimp to the pan and stir to combine. Garnish with fresh chopped cilantro and enjoy!