So SIMPLE to make! FunÂ Activity with kids too!!
(Makes 24Â mini paper cupsÂ or 12 half-full regular muffin cups)
- 2 tbsp organicÂ coconut oil
- 1- 9 oz bag dark chocolate chips, I love Lilly’s brand sweetened with steviaÂ if you’re watching sugar content
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almondÂ or cashew milk
- 3/4-1 cup all-natural peanut butter or almond butter (no sugar added)
- I used 2 mini muffin trays, lined with silicone liners. Very durable, high-quality paper liners work well, too!
- Place 1-2 Tablespoons of natural nut butter in the bottom of each liner. Press gently, so they fill the cups, & get the nice creases.
- Melt the chocolate, milk, and coconut oil by whisking continuously until smooth, on the stove top on medium heat. Double broiler method also works really well.
- Once the chocolate, milk, & oil have combined and are smooth, pour a little bit of this chocolate mixture on top of the PB in each muffin cup.
- Place pans in the freezer for about 2 hours to completely set.
Store in the freezer… We LOVE eating these frozen!
Leave a Comment Below:
Related Posts :
Tags: agave, almond butter, Clean Food Crush Recipe, coconut oil, halloween snacks, Homemade Raw Peanut Butter Cups, how to i make peanut butter cups, mini paper cups, peanut butter, raw cacao powder, raw honey, Raw Peanut Butter Cups recipe