Makes a super quick and simple weeknight recipe, plus it’s Clean Eating approved! You can make this all in just one-pan, hooray for easy clean up 🙂
- Makes 2 servings
- 2 (6 oz) salmon filets, skinless
- 1 lb fresh green beans, ends trimmed
- 1 pint mixed cherry tomatoes, halved
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- 2 Tbsps pesto sauce
- half of a fresh lemon
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Place the beans on a cast iron pan or oven-proof dish
- layer the salmon fillets over the brans, and spread 1 Tbsp of pestosauce on each filet.
- Add the tomatoes to the pan, sprinkle sea salt,pepper and squeeze fresh lemon over the top.
- Place the pan in your preheated oven and roast for about 20 minutes, until the salmon is flaky, and cooked through.