Pizza Inspired Omelette
Craving Pizza for Breakfast? GREAT! We’ve got you covered!
CFC pizza inspired omeletts are REALLY tasty and satisfying in the morning…but why stop there?
Eggs are an inexpensive, and nutritious meal ANY TIME OF DAY, so make yourself an omelette for a quick dinner idea too!
I think sliced grape tomatoes and/or fresh basil leaves would also be a really delicious variation for these as well!Use YOUR favorite marinara sauce, because that’s where this dish gets a lot of its flavors!
➡️ When shopping for the store-bought sauce:
I like to make sure the marinara has no added sugar (tomatoes naturally contain sugar, but there shouldn’t be sugar in the ingredients list.)
Marinara sauce should only contain just a few simple ingredients such as tomatoes, garlic, and herbs.
Makes 1 serving
- 2 large eggs
- 1 Tbsp ground parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste, about 1/4 teaspoon each
- 1/2 Tbsp olive oil, or avocado oil
- 2-3 Tbsps high-quality marinara sauce
- shredded mozzarella cheese, about 2 Tbsps
- thin sliced nitrate-free pepperoni