Jump to recipe
Rachel’s Favorite Quick & EASY Chicken Salad!
Serve this chicken salad inside of crisp butter lettuce leaves, on top of tangy apple slices, large fresh cucumber slices, or on a toasted open-faced slice of Ezekiel bread.
Use up those chicken breasts in the fridge, or grab a rotisserie chicken on your way home.
Lunch or Dinner SO FAST!
I have a true LOVE for chicken salads with grapes and celery.
Sometimes I’ll also add a few Tablespoons of small-diced red onion…just depends on who is eating with me.
Makes about 4 servings
- 2 cups shredded chicken breast
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 cup celery stalks, sliced thin
- 1 cup red, or purple grapes, halved
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- a pinch of sea salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste