Cucumber Avocado Salad
This Salad is ALL the things we’re gonna need this Spring & Summer! It’s SUPER simple, tangy, creamy, crisp, fresh, and hydrating! PERFECT for a quick lunch, OR double the recipe and make a big ole’ bowl for your backyard BBQ’S!
Makes about 4-5 servings
- 3 medium cucumbers, cut in half, lengthways and thin sliced
- 2 ripe, firm avocados, chopped
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- juice of 1 fresh squeezed lemon
- a small handful of fresh dill, chopped
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- sea salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste, about 1/4 teaspoon each
In a small bowl whisk your yogurt, lemon juice, dill, garlic powder, sea salt and pepper.
In a large glass bowl add the cucumbers, avocado, and red onions.
In a large glass bowl add the cucumbers, avocado, and red onions. Just before serving pour dressing over and very gently toss to combine.