Quick + Easy Sheet Pan Eggs for a Crowd! 🍳🥓🌞
Ok…this is the BEST thing I’ve done in quite a while! 💪
So, you may know that I have a very large blended family…4 kids of my own, 2 more are Jason’s.
All SIX are teenagers and they often have friends over for sleepovers on the weekends.
Welp. That’s A LOT of people to cook breakfast for! Sometimes 10-12 people on a Saturday or Sunday morning!
I recently learned about cooking eggs THIS way, and since perfected my technique (with lots of practice, thanks to my Guinea pig children 😂)!
Here’s what I also did to EASILY feed my crowd:
I set out 8-10 slices of nitrate-free Canadian bacon on another, separate, greased sheet pan + sliced Ezekiel English muffins sliced in half on another large sheet pan.
Basically, I’ve figured out how to cook 8-10 Egg Muffins using all 3 of the racks in my oven all at once!
I add the Canadian bacon + sliced English muffins during the last 5 minutes of the eggs cooking time.
Let me know if you try out this idea, and how it works for YOUR crowd! makes 6-8 servings
- 12 free range eggs
- 1 1/2 Tbsps avocado oil, or olive oil
- sea salt and fresh ground black pepper, to taste
Optional: garnish with spices of choice like chili flakes, dried oregano, parsley etc.
- Preheat an 11×17 inch rimmed baking sheet in your oven at 425 degrees f.
Yes. You really preheated the pan too.
- Meanwhile very gently crack your eggs into a large measure cup.
- Once your oven + pan is hot and reaches 425, carefully remove pan from your hot oven (using proper hot pads) and carefully drizzle pan with oil. Coat well.
- Gently pour in the eggs and spread them out onto your hot pan.
- Careful not to break yolks…but its OK if a few do break.
- Season with sea salt and pepper to your taste.
- Cook in the preheated oven for 8-10 minutes. (some ovens are hotter the others so you should check them out at about 5 minutes, and depending on your egg preference, you may want to cook longer).
- Slice eggs up as shown and enjoy immediately!