Ranch Chicken Club Lettuce Roll-Ups
NOT your average lettuce wrap!
We are pretty OBSESSED with these lettuce wraps over here at the CFC HQ!
They’ve got all the FLAVOR and protein of our favorite deli-style sandwiches while being a bit lighter on calories and carbohydrates (so we can save those for another time!)
I typically prefer crisp lettuce wraps over big lunchtime sandwiches because lettuce wraps keep me super satisfied without weighing me down with a big heavy (nap-inducing) mid-day meal.There is definitely a bit of technique along with a learning curve to wrapping these things up tightly and to keeping them all together!
So, I’ve included a step-by-step video for you to get acclimated, and have the best luck making these winning lettuce wraps at YOUR home!
Ranch Chicken Club Lettuce Roll-Ups have all the goodies inside!
GO. Make you one right now…runnn…Makes 2 servings
- 3-4 very large leaves lettuce (Romaine, Butter, Red leaf, or Bibb lettuce)
- 5 slices nitrate-free roasted chicken, or turkey breast (I used really thin slices, use only 2-3 slices if they’re thicker, about 4-5 ounces total)
- 1/2 a small avocado thinly sliced
- 2 spoonfuls of your homemade ranch sauce
- 1 thin slice of cheese, cut in half (optional)
- 1 or 2 slices cooked nitrate free bacon, sliced in half
- 3 thin slices of Roma tomato
For your Ranch Sauce:
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- sea salt and fresh ground black pepper, to taste about a 1/8 teaspoon each
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1 Tbsp finely chopped fresh dill
- 2 Tbsps finely chopped chives
First, make the homemade ranch sauce. Add all the ranch ingredients to a very small glass bowl, then whisk until well combined. Set.
Next, let’s assemble your lettuce roll-ups. Lay out a large piece of parchment paper on a cutting board.
Layer the lettuce leaves as shown. Top lettuce with turkey breast, ranch, avocado, cheese, bacon, and tomato.
Start rolling it tight from one end. As you get to the end, roll it again with the parchment paper so it holds together and tighten up the end.
Slice the wrap through the parchment paper in half.
Serve immediately and enjoy!