Roasted Broccoli + Cauliflower with Parmesan 🥦🍋
Delicious Veggie side – fancy enough for your holiday table, but easy enough for weekly meal prep!
➡️If you are trying to eat healthier, cruciferous vegetables like broccoli & cauliflower should be at the very top of your daily list!
Just one cup of cooked broccoli offers as much vitamin C as an orange, and is a good source of beta-carotene.
Broccoli contains vitamins B1, B2, B3, B6, iron, magnesium, potassium, and zinc. Broccoli provides fiber and is low in calories, while being very satisfying (when prepared well!) and dense in nutrients.
Makes 8 servings
- 2 lbs broccoli, cut or broken into bite-sized florets
- 2 lbs cauliflower, cut or broken into bite-sized florets
- 4 Tbsps avocado oil or olive oil
- juice from 1 fresh lemon
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- sea salt, to taste, about 1/2 teaspoon
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsps curly parsley, minced