Jump to recipe
Roasted Red Pepper & Tomato Soup
Often simple things are the very best things. Wouldn’t you agree?
This roasted red pepper & tomato soup is as SIMPLE and DELICIOUS as it gets!
This soup is definitely one of my all-time favorite comfort foods.
Pretty soon gardens and farmers’ markets will be bursting with vine-ripened tomatoes and peppers… so let’s enjoy them! They are:
➡️Easy to make
➡️Inexpensive throughout the summer months when ingredients are in season
Make you some of these Cauliflower breadsticks for dipping in your soup!
- 4 large red bell peppers, seeded and chopped
- 1 lb Roma tomatoes, halved
- 2 large celery ribs, coarsely chopped
- 1 large sweet onion, coarsely chopped
- 4 fresh garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 1 Tbsp olive oil or avocado oil
- 2 cups chicken bone broth or vegetable stock, heated
- Plain Greek yogurt
- Freshly chopped herbs such as oregano and basil