Weekly Meal Prep because #Goals! ???? Make these to stay prepared and enjoy delicious, healthy food 🙂
Makes 4 servings
- 1 cup sesame seeds
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 12 oz asparagus, ends trimmed
- 3 bell peppers, cut into strips
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb chicken tenders
- sea salt & pepper
- red pepper flakes (optional)
- sesame seeds (garnish)
- Heat 1 tsp. oil in a large skillet. Add bell pepper and stir fry for 3-4 minutes, then set aside.
- Add the asparagus to the pan, season with sea salt, pepper and garlic powder. Cook for 5 minutes until brightgreen and tender.
- In a medium bowl, mix the chicken tenders with salt, pepper, 2 Tbsp oil and garlic powder.
- Coat all the chicken pieces with the sesame seeds, press gently to coat firmly.
- In the same preheated skillet add a bit of additional oil if necessary. Add the chicken and cook for about 4-5 minutes on each side, until cooked through and nicely browned.
- To put together the bowls/containers, divide the quinoa evenly between each, then add asparagus, bell pepper and sesame chicken.
- Store in the fridge for up to 4 days. Reheat to serve.
If you’re on the Clean Eating Meal Prep train with me, try this Roasted Chicken and Veggies recipe too!