Jump to recipe
Seven Layer Chicken Taco Salad
SIMPLE Layered Salad with a beautiful presentation, with an ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS Ultra Creamy Dressing!
I’m using up my fresh garden tomatoes, and making this salad at least twice a week for all the summer parties currently as I post this recipe!
Use a clear, tall 4-quart glass serving bowl if you’ve got one!
The presentation is GORGEOUS and impressive!
- 2 cups black beans, drained and rinsed if using canned
- 2 cups frozen organic corn, thawed
- 6 cups chopped lettuce of choice
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 1.5 lbs cooked chicken breasts, shredded
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
For the creamy dressing:
- 2 cups full-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsps raw honey
- 3 Tbsps white wine vinegar, or apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsps fresh lime juice
- 1 Tbsp lime zest
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- sea salt and fresh ground black pepper, to taste, about 1/4 teaspoon each