With SPRING right around the corner, fresh salads will be making their appearance around here A LOT more often.
It’s time to wake up from our bundled-up winter hibernation, and re-energize our bodies with lots of FRESH foods!
This vibrant lemon juice and lightly-salty-tangy-crunchy combination tossed with the kale and Brussels REALLY makes the salad SUPER tasty, while also being packed-full of extreme goodness!
This salad lasts for 2-3 days in the fridge, so it’s perfect for meal prep, or a Sunday potluck alike! Dressing:
- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 3 Tbsps extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp raw honey
- 1/2 Tbsp dijon mustard
- 1-2 fresh garlic cloves, minced
- sea salt and fresh ground black pepper, to your taste (about 1/2 teaspoon each)