🌱🌞🍅 Happy New Week!!! What did you get up to this weekend?!
We spent the weekend planning on lots of family time, and packing to move into pur new house 😲
Moving is totally not fun. Moving a family of 8 = insane.
Sooo…this sheet pan meal will help me to keep some sanity, and feel pretty good about what the kids are eating.
I hope that you enjoy your weekend, and try this recipe out!
Makes about 5 servings
- 2 lbs. wild caught salmon filet
- 1.5 cups cherry tomatoes, whole
- 1 large zucchini, sliced to bite size
- 1 bunch of asparagus, ends trimmed and cut into 3” pieces
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 1.5 Tbsps ghee, or coconut oil melted
- 1.5 Tbsps raw honey
- 2 fresh limes, juiced
- 2 fresh garlic cloves, minced or pressed
- 1 red chili, minced
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- fresh parsley, or cilantro for garnish (optional)
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees f. and line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Place the salmon filet skin side down, then arrange all the chopped veggies next to it, in a nice, single layer.
- In a small glass bowl, whisk together melted ghee, honey, lime juice, minced garlic, and chilis.
- Drizzle over salmon and veggies to coat well.
- Toss veggies a bit, then arrange back into single layer.
- Season with sea salt and fresh ground black pepper .
- Bake for 15-20 minutes in your preheated oven, or until salmon begins to flake.