Jump to recipe
Sheet Pan Honey Garlic Chicken + Asparagus
One Pan = Dinner Done! Clean Eating really can be THAT easy.Makes 4 servings
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 3 Tbsp coconut aminos, or low sodium soy sauce
- 4 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- 3 Tbsp fresh chopped parsley
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp ground pepper
- 10 ounces cherry tomatoes
- 36 spears young, thin asparagus, ends removed
- 2 Tbsp avocado oil, or extra virgin olive oil
- 1 fresh lemon, sliced to garnish
Preheat oven 400°f. Spray a very large, flat rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray and place chicken on the sheet leaving plenty of space between.
Sprinkle chicken with sea salt.
Whisk fresh lemon juice, honey, soy sauce, fresh garlic, parsley, salt and pepper in a medium glass bowl.
Pour half of the lemon mixture over the chicken.
Bake for 20 minutes in your preheated oven, or until the chicken is just cooked.
Arrange the asparagus and the cherry tomatoes around the chicken.
Drizzle with oil and season with salt and pepper.
Return to the oven on “broil” until the chicken is golden, and the asparagus is cooked crisp, about 6-8 minutes.
Sprinkle with fresh chopped parsley and lemon slices and serve with the remaining untouched lemon dressing.
Inspired by a recipe by: CafeDelites