Sheet Pan Shrimp ‘Boil’ + Homemade Ranch Sauce
Summertime is definitely winding down, but we can make this SUPER EASY Sheet Pan Shrimp” Boil” year round!
Just 30 minutes, for a dinner that you’ll pull out of the oven & everyone will come running to grab their share! Makes 4 servings
- 1 lb. sweet potatoes, peeled and chopped to small bite-sized pieces
- 1.5 lbs. shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 smoked nitrate-free sausages, sliced (2 large sausages, sliced)
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp. dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 Tbsp smoked paprika
- 2 Tbsps avocado oil, or olive oil
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- lemon wedges, to garnish
For The Ranch Sauce:
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 fresh garlic cloves, minced
- 2 Tbsps fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp fresh chopped chives
- 1 Tbsp fresh chopped parsley leaves
- a pinch of sea salt and fresh ground black pepper
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees f.
In a large bowl, combine sweet potatoes, sausage, garlic powder, oregano, cayenne pepper, smoked paprika, and oil.
Season with sea salt and pepper to your taste.
Toss gently to combine then place everything (except for the shrimp) onto one large rimmed baking sheet in a single layer.Bake until the sweet potato pieces are tender, about 12 minutes.
Remove the pan from the oven and stir in the shrimp.
Return pan to the hot oven, and bake for an additional 3-4 minutes, or just until the shrimp is cooked through and no longer translucent.Meanwhile, make the dip by adding all the ranch sauce ingredients to a medium glass bowl.
Whisk until well combined.
Once everything is cooked through, remove the pan from the oven and sprinkle with fresh parsley and garnish with lemon wedges.Serve together with the homemade Ranch sauce.