Sheet Pan Shrimp “Boil” 🍠🌽🦐🍋
I adore sheet pan recipes – and this one deserves a permanent spot in our dinner rotation because it’s not only DELICIOUS but also FUN to eat!
One-pan means super EASY clean-up!
Add more fresh garlic, creole seasoning, or herbs if you love them like I do! I’ll often add more in ours – but this is a very personal matter of course.
You can add extra veggies to the recipe if you have some you need to use up. Just be sure to spread everything out onto 2 separate sheet pans so it all gets nice and thoroughly roasted.
Serve over brown rice or quinoa if you like!
For Meal Prep: This recipe stays good in the refrigerator for up to 3 days in sealed containers.
Makes 6 servings
- 4 medium sweet potatoes or yams, peeled and diced into 1-inch pieces
- 12 oz nitrate-free sausage
- 12 oz par-boiled or fresh corn on the cob, cut into small 2-inch pieces
- 12 mini sweet bell peppers, cut into halves
- 1 large yellow onion, peeled and chopped into big chunks
- 1 lb raw medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- a handful of fresh Italian parsley, chopped
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme
- a handful of fresh dill, chopped
- 4 cloves fresh garlic, chopped
- 2 Tbsps clarified butter or ghee
- 2 Tbsps fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp olive or avocado oil
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp creole seasoning, or to taste
- sea salt and ground black pepper, to your taste
To garnish: fresh parsley and lemon wedges
Preheat your oven to 425 degrees and line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
Add the sweet potatoes and sausage and arrange in a single layer. Roast for about 15 minutes, stirring halfway, or until potatoes soften and the sausage slightly browns.
Meanwhile, in a very large bowl combine all the remaining ingredients and toss well to coat. If the sheet pan is not large enough to fit all ingredients without overcrowding, then divide everything equally onto 2 pans.
Arrange the shrimp and veggies on your sheet pan, around the sweet potatoes, and sausage as shown, then continue to roast until your shrimp is cooked through, about 10 minutes more depending on size.
Garnish with freshly chopped parsley and serve with lemon wedges.