Simple-Balanced meal in minutes!
Yesterday was my 36th birthdayčÄë, and I ate the cake! čĹŹ
That means I’m right back on track today with these simple-to-assemble bowls.
Ingredients for each 1 serving:
- 1/2 cup cooked brown rice
- 4 or 5 ounces cooked, wild caught shrimp.
- 1 cup chopped raw vegetables such as:
- red cabbage,
- green onions,
- and avocado.
- Arrange bowls as shown, rice on the bottom.
- Serve with coconut aminos, Braggs liquid aminos, or low-sodium soy sauce, and toasted sesame seeds.