Spicy Shrimp + Zucchini Noodle Soup
This soup is ready in just a few minutes…with SO MUCH flavor! You’re going to want to double or triple this recipe.
Makes 2 servings
- 2 medium zucchini, spiralized
- 2 Tbsp harissa paste/roasted red pepper paste
- 2 fresh garlic cloves, minced
- 14 ounces coconut milk
- 2 cups vegetable/chicken stock
- 8 ounces large shrimp, from a sustainable source
- a small bunch of cilantro, chopped
- fresh lime wedges
- 1 red chili, sliced (optional)
Heat a pan over medium high heat, add 1 Tbsp of olive oil, garlic and shrimp.
Cook the shrimp for about 3-4 minutes, until pink on all sides. Season with sea salt and pepper and set aside.
In the same pan, add the harissa paste and a splash of coconut milk. Fry for 3-4 minutes, add the coconut milk and stock, stir and simmer for 2 minutes.
Add the shrimp and heat through.
Place the raw zucchini noodles in two separate bowls, ladle hot soup over, and top with cilantro, fresh lime wedges, and chilis.