Hi ya’ll 🙂
I’m Daisy, and I have the pleasure of working as a team member of the CleanFoodCrush Family!
I spend my days supporting newcomers to the 30 Day Clean Eating Challenge and it’s my DREAM job because not only am I supporting people in having a healthier, happier life but I am also lending my personal experience to what I do. Before I started working with the team, I lost 60 pounds taking the challenge and now I help others do the same!
You see, before I started working with CleanFoodCrush, I was struggling to lose weight and desperately ready to make a change. After I lost my mother, I began to gain a lot of weight and I was miserable. Food soothed me, and was my comfort at times, but I felt trapped in an unhealthy cycle and didn’t know how to get out on my own. It didn’t take long for the pounds to pile on and before you know it, I was heavier than ever, at 189.
I was sick and tired of feeling sad, overweight, unhappy, and uncomfortable in my own body. I weighed more than I ever had before and I was miserable in my own skin. I felt totally depressed and constantly wore baggy clothes but never felt comfortable. Things weren’t good and I knew I had to do something to change my life.
I truly believe that we should love ourselves in any shape and size, but for me it was about feeling comfortable and mobile – something I had lost due to putting on so much weight.
I value feeling happy and at ease. I enjoy the ability to go for walks on the beach, celebrate special days with my husband in a nice dress, and enjoying life to the fullest.
For me, being at a healthy weight is part of living a good life. So one day I said enough is enough. I had to take a chance for a change! I decided to leave behind a lifetime of diets, insecurity & swap all of that out for the opportunity to celebrate the new happy me. It was time!!
My life completely changed for the better when I joined the 30 Day Clean Eating Challenge. I followed the program exactly as it’s written, developed a new love for the spinach salads, tangy chicken & meatballs, I craved CLEAN FOODS!
I started to gain energy, my complexion was better and I felt amazing for the first time in a long time. There’s truly no stopping me now! Clean Eating has become a way of life, and I promise you – you will not regret taking the leap. Learning to LOVE real food has become a passion of mine, and I hope it will feel like that for you too!
I started losing inches & the weight just started melting off. Out of all the programs I tried, Rachel’s 30 Day Clean Eating Challenge is the one that turned my entire life around.
- I lost 60 pounds & several inches going from a size 12 pants to a 6.
- My skin is much healthier now.
- I have way more energy than I did before.
- I feel confident in my skin.
- I’m HAPPY. It’s not just about how I look, but Clean Eating has balanced me out nutritionally and hormonally too so I experience better moods.
- I LOVE the new me and now I know I’m capable of anything.
- I’m working my dream-job supporting others make the changes I made too.
- I work with other amazing women like Billie who also works with the team now, helping people (maybe like you) who are ready to transform their lives in a healthy and sustainable way!
- If you’re trying to lose weight, don’t give up! The best investment is to invest in our health and I’m here to support you 100% of the way.
Rachel and I hope to see you inside our private challenge groups very soon 🙂