To make bone broth, you just need a crock pot! No need to purchase expensive store bought broth! Making your own is SIMPLE!💡Homemade Bone Broth has numerous benefits, but most people notice an immediate affect on bloat, and digestion Bone broth is widely known for its ability to lower inflammation levels which can support weight loss.
The Amazing Benefits of Bone Broth:
- great for arthritis -great for treating leaky gut
- helps to lower inflammation
- boosts collagen and clears up acne
- can heal the digestive tract -may help overcome food intolerances
- may reduce cellulite
- improves joints
- boosts immune system
- Bone broth is packed full of collagen, proline, glycine, glutamine, and many minerals which have the power to transform your health.
Bone broth tastes similar to chicken soup.I have a cup in the late morning, like tea, then again after dinner each night and love it! Make yourself some broth and enjoy the never-ending benefits! Your body will thank you!
Gather the following ingredients:
- 3 lbs grass-fed bones (chicken, beef, or combination)
- 2 yellow onions, chopped
- 3-4 whole, fresh garlic cloves, peeeled
- a small bunch of fresh parsley
- 2-3 stalks of fresh rosemary
- 6 celery stalks, chopped
- 1 large red, green, or yellow pepper of choice
- 3-4 medium organic carrots, chopped
- ginger root to taste, I use an inch round piece
- 1 Tbsp sea salt
- 3 Tbsp raw, organic apple cider vinegar (you won’t notice the taste)
🌱Parsley + Rosemary are great herbs to use because they can:
cleanse the liver
boost immune system
contain anti-cancer properties
- Place all the chopped veggies in the crock pot, and add in the herbs, bones, and ACV. This should almost fill the slow cooker to the top.
- Add filtered water and fill the cooker, leaving about an inch of space from the top.
- Cover and cook for 24-36 hours on LOW and then let it cool for a few hours once it’s done.
- Skim the fat off the top and strain broth, then place the bone broth into large mason jars, fit the lid on and and store in fridge for up to 5 days.
- This should become gelatinous once cool.
- You may also place it in one serving containers (8oz.) and freeze for up to 3 months
- Makes about 2 Liters