Slow Cooker Loaded Potatoes
Easy, Easy side dish to make your week a bit simpler!
Slow cooker season is starting! Get ready for easy, delicious Clean Eating meals!
Makes 6 servings
- 2 lbs. new baby potatoes, skin on or off (your choice!), quartered or large dice
- 1.5 Tbsps avocado oil, olive oil, or coconut oil
- 1 cup shredded all natural cheese, divided
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp sea salt, or to taste
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 10 slices of nitrate-free bacon, cooked and chopped
- 2 large Roma or heirloom tomato, small diced
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1 red chili, thinly sliced
In a large bowl, mix all the potatoes, oil, garlic powder, sea salt and pepper. Toss well to get them all coated.
Add half the potatoes to the slow cooker, then add in some tomatoes, half of the cheese, sprinkle with cooked, crumbled bacon and green onions.
Repeat, then sprinkle with chili slices.
Cover and cook on high until potatoes are fork tender, about 4-5 hours. (The cooking time depends on the size of the chopped potatoes).