This Spicy Pumpkin Chili Will Blow Minds at the Dinner Table!
The best darn #PumpkinLovin chili to make in October!
Makes 4-6 servings
- 1 pound lean ground turkey meat
- 2 Tbsp avocado oil, or olive oil
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes, or to taste
- 3 fresh garlic cloves, minced
- 1 small yellow onion, diced
- 2 green bell peppers, diced
- 15 ounces cooked red, chili, OR black beans, rinsed and drained
- 15 ounces cooked chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 15 ounces diced tomatoes, with juice, jar or fresh
- 1/2 cup low sodium broth, or stock (vegetable, chicken, or beef)
- 15 ounces pure pumpkin puree
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp sea salt, or to taste
Diced avocado, fresh chopped parsley/cilantro, sliced red chili, cheese, Greek yogurt.