Jump to recipe
Spinach Mushroom Crustless Quiche
Here’s THE weekend brunch recipe you’ve been looking for!
Not only is this quiche extremely DELICIOUS, but it also bakes up REALLY PRETTY, so be sure to invite some friends and family over!
“I just made the spinach quiche and CJ (my husband) said, “that’s wonderful!” It’s SUPER good!”
➡️ Rachel’s Tips:
Double up this recipe and make 2 while you’re at it because it reheats really well for future breakfast or lunches during your week ahead.
I love to use fresh spinach for this recipe when I have it on hand. I use A LOT (like 4-6 heaping cups fresh), and lightly saute it down in a skillet with the mushrooms for just a few minutes before adding it all into this recipe.
Makes 4-6 servings
- 1 Tbsp olive oil, or avocado oil
- 8 oz fresh mushrooms
- sea salt and fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 8 large eggs
- 1 cup milk of choice, I used unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 cup oat flour/ground oats
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 8 oz frozen spinach, thawed
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled, divided
- 1/2 cup grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- fresh herbs such as basil for garnish, optional