Spring Green Salad with Tuna + Detox Lemony-Dill Dressing
A Big, Bright, Beautiful Salad this afternoon to balance out the snowy, cold, muddy weather outside…Makes 4 servings
- 8 cups organic spring greens
- 8-12 ounces wild caught chunk tuna
- 1 diced avocado
- 1 cup chopped grape tomatoes
- 1 large chopped fresh cucumber
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
Detox Lemony-dill Dressing:
- 2-3 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsps chopped fresh dill
- 1 Tbsp prepared organic Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup raw apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsps raw honey
- 3 Tbsps fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1/3 cup high quality extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt and pepper to taste
Arrange all salad ingredients nicely in a large bowl, or single serving sized serving bowls.
Toss with dressing . Whisk all dressing ingredients very well.
(Makes just over a cup of dressing. Store in a glass mason jar in the fridge, you’ll need to set it out for 10 minutes before using, then whisk again)
Lasts refrigerated for about a week.
Serving size for the dressing is about 2 Tablespoons.