Jump to recipe
Colorful Spring Tuna Salad
Isn’t this pretty!!! Perfect for potlucks, or make-ahead lunches!
Makes about 4 servings
- 2 cups brown rice, cooked
- 2 cans tuna in spring water
- 1 cup frozen organic peas, defrosted
- 2 red peppers, diced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut into halves
- 5 green onions, finely sliced
- a bunch of parsley or cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives
- juice 1 or 2 fresh lemons (your preference)
- 2 Tbsps extra-virgin olive oil
Place the cooked brown rice in a large mixing bowl.
Flake in the tuna, then mix in the peas, peppers, tomatoes, green onions, parsley/cilantro and olives.
Add lemon juice and oil and season to taste.
Cover the bowl with cling film or place in a large plastic container and let your household serve themselves whenever they are hungry.