Summer Fruit Platter with Coconut Lime Dip
Bring this HEALTHY + DELICIOUS Fruit Platter to all those BBQ’S & Parties this weekend!
Fresh, seasonal fruit + limey yogurt dip make for THE PERFECT refreshing dessert idea so you can easily skip the baked goods while still totally enjoying yourself!
BYOF. Yep, seriously. Wherever you’re going, bring your own food. If you are going to a party or family function, then bring your own GOOD foods to share!
I guarantee a big tray of the healthy stuff will be devoured FIRST thing because we all crave REAL FOOD that’s been beautifully prepared.makes 6 servings
- 1-pint strawberries
- 1/2 honeydew melon, seeded, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 mango, pitted and diced
- 1 cup fresh berries (I used blackberries)
- 1 fresh peach or nectarine, seeded and sliced
- 2-3 kiwis, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
Coconut lime dip:
- 1 1/2 cups plain Greek yogurt or coconut yogurt
- 2 Tbsps unsweetened, shredded coconut
- 2 Tbsps raw honey, or pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp fresh lime zest
- 1 Tbsp fresh lime juice
In a mixing bowl, whisk together all the coconut lime dip ingredients and refrigerate until ready to use.Prepare your fruit and arrange them nicely on a large serving platter.
Place your lime dip in a bowl or 2 smaller ones, and add to your fruit platter as shown. Serve immediately and enjoy! ❤Rachel