A fresh one-pan meal idea that combines all that fresh crisp Summer zucchini, with a tangy garlic tomato & basil pesto.
Basically Summer in a pan! 🍅Ingredients:
- 1 lb. shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 Tbsp olive oil, or avocado oil
- 1 fresh garlic clove, minced
- 2 large zucchinis, sliced
- 2 Tbsp sun-dried tomato pesto (recipe below)
For The Sun-dried Tomato Pesto:
- 3 fresh garlic cloves
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves, plus more to garnish
- 1 cup sun-dried tomato packed in olive oil
- 2-3 Tbsp water
- 1/4 cup fresh Parmesan cheese
- sea salt and fresh ground black pepper, to your taste
- Add all the pesto ingredients in a food processor or high speed blender and process until smooth. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add garlic and cook for 30 seconds until fragrant.
- Add zucchini and sauté for about 5 minutes.
- Add shrimp and cook until they are pink.
- Add in 2 Tbsps sun-dried tomato pesto and stir everything well to combine and warm.
- Garnish with additional fresh basil and enjoy!
- Store leftover pesto in an airtight container in the fridge for un to 10 days.