Super Easy Slow Cooker Granola
Ohhhh…your house is about to be filled with the sweetest aroma while this granola is cooking!
A WONDERFUL Breakfast or anytime Snack idea!
Transfer your cooled granola into clean jars and store it in your cupboard, for up to 2 weeks.
Also stores EXCELLENT in the freezer for up to 2 months.
➡️ Rachel’s Tips:
I prefer “Lets Do Organic” brand coconut.
This granola makes FABULOUS Christmas presents filled in cute glass jars with a simple ribbon.
I highly recommend doubling this recipe.
I actually prefer the taste and crunch of frozen granola, and often enjoy this right out of the freezer.
I used a 5 QT slow cooker for this batch, but would use a larger slow cooker to double the recipe.
Makes about 8 cups, 1/2 cup is a serving size
- 4 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes, or unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup raw pumpkin seeds (pepitas)
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped raw pecans, or walnuts
- 1/2 cup raw sliced almonds
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 4 Tbsps unrefined coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup raw honey, or pure maple syrup
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup golden raisins