- 4 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes, or unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup raw pumpkin seeds (pepitas)
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped raw pecans, or walnuts
- 1/2 cup raw sliced almonds
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 4 Tbsps unrefined coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup raw honey, or pure maple syrup
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- Combine oats, coconut flakes, pumpkin seeds, pecans and almond flakes in the bowl of your slow cooker/crockpot.
- In a separate small bowl, whisk melted coconut oil, raw honey, water, vanilla, cinnamon and a pinch of sea salt, until well combined.
- Pour this over the oat mixture and thoroughly stir to coat.
- Cover with the lid and cook on HIGH for 1-1/2 to 2 hours.
- Once done, stir in the dried fruits.
- Spread granola onto a large baking sheet and allow it to cool completely; as it cools it will get crispier.
- Transfer to clean jars and store it in your cupboard, for up to 2 weeks.
- Also stores EXCELLENT in your freezer for up to 2 months (I actually LOVE the taste of frozen granola).
- Serve with Greek yogurt and fresh berries.
© 2022 © Copyright CleanFoodCrush ® LLC 2014-2022 - Rachel Maser - CleanFoodCrush.com