Super Quick Cod + Cherry Tomato Bake
Recipes don’t get much simpler than this!
Many people tell me that they are fearful of cooking fish at home…I’m here to prove how EASY and DELICIOUS it can be!
Our simple recipe creates a tender, flakey, and very tasty, protein-packed white fish in just under 15 minutes!
Experiment with different herbs, leave off the capers or olives if those just aren’t your thing, or add in something else you have on hand….that’s the joy of cooking in your own home; adjusting recipes to fit YOUR personal taste!
➡️ Serving Suggestions:
I really enjoy fish alongside perfectly cooked brown rice, or quinoa, and lightly steamed broccoli. Squeeze lemon allll over everything and I’m pretty happy!
- 4, 5 or 6-ounce cod fillets, or other white fish
- 1-1/2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 6-8 fresh garlic cloves, slightly crushed
- 1/2 cup green olives, chopped
- 2 Tbsps capers
- 2 Tbsps extra virgin olive oil, or avocado oil
- sea salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- a small handful of fresh herbs like oregano, basil, parsley, etc.
Place an oven rack on the upper third of your oven and preheat the broiler.
Lay fish on a rimmed baking sheet, blot excess moisture with a paper towel, and season with sea salt, and pepper to your taste, then drizzle with the oil.
Top with cherry tomatoes, garlic, green olives and capers as shown.
Broil in your preheated oven just until your fish is opaque & flaky, and tomatoes are beginning to burst, about 10-12 minutes.
Garnish with fresh chopped herbs, and lemon wedges.