Jump to recipe
Sweet Chili Baked Salmon
The Sweet Chili sauce takes about 10 minutes to make and is SO very worth your time investment! It receives its chili flavor from the red pepper flakes, so use as little or as much as you like!
Once your sauce is ready you’ll spoon it over your fresh salmon fillets then roast in your oven for about 10 minutes or so.
Serve with a lil’ extra sweet chili sauce, broccoli, and brown rice. BOOM. Dinner is DONE!
(wait for the compliments!)
This recipe is EXCELLENT for meal prep too! Simply add 1/2 cup of brown rice, or quinoa, 1 cup steamed broccoli, and your baked salmon fillet drizzled in sweet chili sauce, to each food prep container.
Stays well in a sealed container in your fridge up to 3 days.
Makes 4 servings
- 4, 4-5 ounce skinless wild-caught salmon fillets
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 Tbsp toasted sesame seeds
For the sweet chili sauce:
- 1/2 cup raw honey, or pure maple syrup
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 Tbsps rice vinegar, or apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsps cornstarch, arrowroot powder, or gluten-free flour
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon red pepper chili flakes, to taste
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Steamed broccoli
- Brown rice or quinoa
- chives or green onions as garnish