Meet Sylvia, who lost 30 pounds with the CleanFoodCrush 30 Day Clean Eating Challenge.
I am Sylvia and I am 50 years old. I am married and have 2 adult daughters (28 and 24) and 2 younger kids (8-boy and 10-girl). I work in Education as a RtI Specialist. I enjoy gardening and spending time with my family.
Before I joined the Challenge I was diagnosed with being obese, pre-diabetic, and having sleep apnea. I have bulging discs and would “pull my back” all the time from just having an active day in the yard or cooking a large meal. I have two young kids and was having a hard time keeping up with the demand of raising them. I would get tired easily and was in pain all the time.
I’ve lost 30 pounds since January!
I started the challenge weighing 288 lbs and today I weigh 258 lbs!!
- I have more energy to play with my kids and do things with my family without needing to stop for breaks.
- I make sure that I know what is going in my body now and pay attention to how it makes me feel (not sluggish).
- I have fewer aches and pains in my lower back and knees.
- I have clothes in my closet that I have had for years (but refused to throw away) that I can wear now!!
- I move more and don’t feel heavy as I move through life.
When my husband saw my results in Week 1, he started the challenge as well and has lost 20 lbs as well!!
Everyone is happy for me and glad that I decided to put myself first for once and take care of my health. I was turning 50 this year and knew that it was time for me to get serious about getting the weight off and to feel better.
Please do not wait to put your health first. If not for yourself, do it for the people in your life that love you.
I am so glad that I started this journey with the CleanFoodCrush 30 Day Challenge.
I have more weight to lose and now I feel that I have the tools to continue to meet and maintain my goal weight.
I appreciate that I was invited to this group over 8 years ago(I believe it was 8 – not sure)!
Don’t wait 8 years like I did to transform your life. Do it today!