- 1 red bell pepper, julienned
- 1 yellow bell pepper, julienned
- 2 medium carrots, julienned
- 1 English cucumber, julienned
- 4 cups chopped lettuce of choice
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- 1 lb cooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 cup all-natural peanut butter
- 2 tsps toasted sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp white wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsps liquid coconut aminos, tamari, Braggs liquid aminos, or low sodium soy sauce
- 2 Tbsps raw honey
- 2 Tbsps hot water
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 3 green onions, sliced on the diagonal
- 2 tsps sesame seeds, for garnish
- Start by prepping your veggies. Cut into tiny sticks/julienne the peppers, carrots, and cucumber.
- To assemble your bowls, add your chopped lettuce and cooked brown rice equally at the base of your meal prep bowls.
- Top evenly with cooked shrimp and the veggies as shown.
- In a small jar, combine the peanut butter, sesame oil, honey, coconut aminos, hot water, and garlic powder.
- Shake vigorously to emulsify, then drizzle evenly over your spring roll bowls as desired.
- Alternatively you may whisk your dressing in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle with green onions and sesame seeds.
© 2023 © Copyright CleanFoodCrush ® LLC 2014-2023 - Rachel Maser - CleanFoodCrush.com