10 Minute Portobello Pizzas
Make tonight a Clean Eating Pizza Party night!! These are a game changer!
No one’s missing out on Pizza night ever again!
Makes 4-6 servings
- 6 large portobello mushroom caps, stems removed, washed and dried well with a paper towel
- 2 Tbsp avocado oil, or extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp minced fresh garlic
- 6 tsp Italian seasoning, divided
- 1½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 12 cherry or grape tomatoes, sliced thinly
- sea salt and pepper, to taste
Preheat oven to 400f.
Combine the oil, garlic and 3 tsp. Italian seasoning together in a small bowl.
Brush the bottoms of each mushroom with the garlic/oil mixture and place each mushroom, oil side down, on a lightly greased baking sheet / tray.
Fill each mushroom equally with mozzarella cheese and top with tomato slices.
Broil in preheated oven until cheese has melted and is golden in color (about 8 minutes).
To serve, sprinkle with the remaining Italian seasoning (or mixed fresh chopped herbs), and season with sea salt and pepper to taste.