Thai Veggie Noodle Salad 🌱
Crisp veggie noodles, tossed in a tangy-bright-garlicky dressing with a little crunch, thanks to the indulgent cashew pieces.
This salad will help you to add some variety to your Summertime meals! Double or triple the recipe for parties or BBQs.
- 1 large english cucumber, spiralized
- 2-3 extra large carrots, spiralized
- a small bunch of fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1 Tbsp raw honey
- 3 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1 fresh garlic clove, minced
- sea salt and fresh ground black pepper, to your taste
- 1/3 cup roasted cashews, broken up a bit of desired
- 1 Tbsp sesame seeds
- In a glass bowl or jar, combine vinegar, sesame oil, honey, garlic, sea salt and pepper; Whisk to emulsify, until combined very well create your dressing.
- In a medium glass bowl gently toss spiralized veggies and cilantro.
- Pour in dressing and toss thoroughly.
- Top with crunchy cashews and sesame seeds and enjoy immediately!
Enjoy!! And remember to tag me in your creations @CleanFoodCrush 😋