- 3 cups diced, or shredded leftover turkey
- 2 medium, crisp organic apples
- 2 cups chickpeas, drained and rinsed if using canned
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup sliced scallions, green onions, or a small red onion
- 1/2 cup freshly chopped parsley leaves
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 4-6 cups chopped organic baby spinach, mixed baby greens, or baby arugula (washed and air dried completely)
For the dressing:
- 4 Tbsps freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 Tbsps pure maple syrup, or raw honey
- 4 Tbsps extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
4 (28oz.) wide mouth mason jars
- Start by making your dressing.
- Add all dressing ingredients to a small mixing bowl, or glass jar. Whisk or shake really well.
- Divide dressing equally amongst 4 (28oz.) wide mouth mason jars.
- Quickly dice your apples and add apples equally into the dressing, twirling the jar to get all the apple pieces nicely coated.
- This will prevent your apple from browning.
- Next, add in the chickpeas, leftover turkey, cranberries, green onions, freshly chopped parsley and pecans.
- Fill up the jar with greens of choice.
- Place the lids on, and refrigerate for 3-4 days.
- When ready to serve, pour your jar-o-goodies into a bowl, toss and serve.
© 2021 © Copyright CleanFoodCrush ® LLC 2014-2021 - Rachel Maser - CleanFoodCrush.com