- 1-2 slices nitrate free bacon, cooked to your liking
- 4 ounces sliced, or pulled leftover turkey
- 1 slice gouda, or any cheese of choice
- one medium head of iceberg lettuce
- 1 vine ripened tomato
- 1/2 small red onion, peeled and sliced
- 1-2 Tbsps homemade ranch dressing
For your homemade Ranch Sauce:
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- sea salt and fresh ground black pepper, to taste about an 1/8 teaspoon each
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1 Tbsp finely chopped fresh dill
- 2 Tbsps finely chopped chives
- Place your lettuce on a cutting board and carefully cut 2 slices to create the lettuce buns as shown.
- If it feels too thick or too dense, you can remove a few of the center pieces until it's just right for you.
- Slice your tomato and red onion, and get all the remaining ingredients together.
- To assemble: add a spoonful or two, of homemade ranch dressing on top of one side of your lettuce "bun.
- Top with turkey slices, cheese, tomatoes, and onion to your liking.
- Place crispy bacon on top, then sandwich the whole thing with the second lettuce "bun". Serve immediately and enjoy!
For the homemade ranch sauce
- Add all the ranch ingredients to a very small glass bowl, then whisk until well combined.
© 2021 © Copyright CleanFoodCrush ® LLC 2014-2021 - Rachel Maser - CleanFoodCrush.com