Jump to recipe
Veggie Cauliflower “Fried Rice”
This veggie-packed cauliflower “rice” makes for a really delicious, satisfying, and SUPER quick, one-pan meal to eat immediately; but it’s also one of our favorites for meal prep!
You can use pre-cut cauliflower rice to make this even quicker! This can be found just about everywhere these days. Often in the deli area as a “freshly chopped” version or in the freezer section at the grocery store.
My 2 favorites are Trader Joe’s brand and the big frozen bags found at Costco.
Sometimes I’ll add a few extra eggs to increase the protein in this recipe.
Shrimp is an AWESOME addition too if you’re looking to create a protein-packed meal.
Makes about 4 servings
- 1 small cauliflower head, broken into florets
- 1 small head of broccoli, broken into small florets
- 1 1/2 Tbsp olive oil, or avocado oil divided
- 1 cup organic corn, fresh or frozen (thawed)
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 2 Tbsp low sodium soy sauce, coconut aminos, or Bragg’s liquid aminos
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp ginger powder or 1 Tablespoon freshly ground ginger
- 1 Tbsp sesame seeds, or to taste