Tasty Veggie Fried Cauliflower “Rice”
Grain-free AND ohhh so satisfying + full of flavor! Makes 4-5 servings
- 1 large head cauliflower
- 1.5 lbs. raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 Tbsps avocado oil, sesame oil or olive oil
- 2 large carrots, grated
- 4 stalks celery, diced small
- 1/3 cup cooked beets, grated
- 4 fresh garlic cloves, minced
- 2 large whole eggs, beaten
- 2 Tbsps coconut aminos, Braggs liquid aminos, or low sodium soy sauce
- 4 green onions, sliced
“Rice” the cauliflower florets using a cheese grater OR use a food processor and pulse until cauliflower resembles rice.
Heat half the oil in a large sauté pan.
Add the shrimp and saute for 3-4 minutes until opaque. Set cooked shrimp aside.
Using the same pan, add the remaining oil, carrots, celery, beets, and garlic then stir fry for about 5 minutes.
Add the riced cauliflower, and stir-fry for about 2 minutes.
Place the veggie mixture to one side of the pan, then scramble the eggs until cooked.
Stir eggs into the cauliflower “rice.”
Return the shrimp to the pan, toss to heat; stir in the soy sauce and green onions then serve.