Meatless Monday Veggie-Packed Fried Rice
A complete meal, or a tasty side-dish! Your people will ask you to make it again + again!
Makes 6 servings
- 3 cups cooked brown rice
- 2 Tbsp sesame oil, or avocado oil
- 1 cup thinly sliced carrots
- 1/2 cup finely diced yellow onion
- 1 cup finely diced celery
- 1.5 cups small diced broccoli florets
- 1 cup small diced red bell pepper
- 4 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- 1/2 Tbsp ginger powder, or fresh ginger
- 4 large free range eggs
- 1 cup frozen petite peas, thawed and drained
- 1 cup frozen organic corn, thawed and drained
- 4 Tbsps coconut aminos, or Braggs liquid aminos
- sea salt and pepper to your taste
Heat oil in a large non-stwok or skillet, over medium-high heat.
Add carrots, onions, celery, garlic and ginger powder and sauté for 2-3 minutes. Stir in broccoli and bell pepper and cook until veggies are almost soft, about 5 minutes.
Move veggies over to one side of the pan, crack eggs into opposite side and scramble until cooked through.
Add in cooked rice, peas, corn, coconut aminos and cook stirring continuously for 2 minutes, until heated through.
Season with sea salt and pepper to taste.