- one (2lb) head of cauliflower
- 2 Tbsp avocado oil, OR olive oil, divided
- 1 Tbsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp coarse black pepper
- 1 fresh lemon, juiced
- a handful of fresh parsley, chopped to garnish
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees f.
- Using a paring knife, CAREFULLY cut and remove the core, then discard as shown.
- Try not to take out too much as your cauli head still needs to hold together in one piece for this.
- Prepare a baking dish large enough to fit the whole cauliflower, and grease it with half a tablespoon of your divided oil.
- Add the head of cauliflower, cut side down. Drizzle with remaining oil and sprinkle with smoked paprika, sea salt, and pepper.
- Rub in the seasonings with your hands to get it all well coated.
- Roast for 50-60 minutes, or until it's browned on the outside and a skewer pokes into it very easily (I love the crispy outside crust this creates!) Cut into wedges and serve with lemon juice and fresh chopped parsley.
© 2021 © Copyright CleanFoodCrush ® LLC 2014-2021 - Rachel Maser - CleanFoodCrush.com