Jump to recipe
In a large, high-sided skillet over medium-high heat, cook sausage until nicely browned, and crumbly.
Yellow Squash Frittata with Sausage 🌞
A Bright & BEAUTIFUL, protein-packed, ONE-PAN meal idea!
I’m ALL FOR eggs any time of the day… they are ultra-satisfying, inexpensive, and super nutritious!
So think of this recipe for a quick Dinner or Brunch idea to feed your crowd!
Yellow Squash Frittata works great with our homemade sausage recipe.
Makes 6 servings
- 6 large eggs
- a handful of fresh parsley, chopped
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste, about 1/4 teaspoon each
- 2 tsps dry mustard seed powder
- 8 oz homemade or nitrate-free sausage
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 2 fresh garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 medium yellow squash or zucchini, chopped
- 1 large garden tomato, chopped
- 6 ounces organic ricotta