The reason we do not visit the Frozen Yogurt Shops on the weekend.
- I freeze Greek Yogurt OR Coconut Cream in different shaped pans.
- Sometimes I add chopped nuts to the bottom (these are pecans)
- Place your favorite berries on top of the yogurt before freezing.
- I also placed a few pieces of chopped cacao on the top this time.
- Freeze for about 4 hours.
- To easily remove, set pan inside another pan with a very small amount of hot water, (do not get water on your frozen yogurt) so that it just barely thaws. Maybe 20 seconds, and they should pop right out.