Jump to recipe
Fresh Summer Eat The Rainbow Bowls
This salad is BURSTING with color and flavor that will surely make your day the BEST EVER!Makes 2 servings/bowls
- 3 Tbsp avocado or olive oil, divided
- 2 Tbsp low-sugar balsamic vinegar
- 1 medium ripe avocado, sliced
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, cut into halves
- 1 small organic carrot, shredded
- 1 small fresh beet, shredded
- 1/2 small red onion, finely sliced
- 3 Tbsp watercress
- 2 large free range eggs
- 3 cups organic baby lettuce greens
Heat 1 Tbsp of oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat, and fry the eggs and cook to your liking.
Divide the lettuce between 2 bowls. Add carrots, beetroot, tomatoes, avocado and onion.
Place one egg in the middle of each bowl.
Drizzle with oil and add 1 Tbsp of balsamic vinegar to each bowl.
Season with sea salt and pepper to your taste, then gently toss to combine.
Garnish with watercress.