Jump to recipe
Zoodle Chicken Salad-In-a-Jar
A lemony, creamy, Summertime Meal on-the-go!
You’ll need 4, wide mouth, Quart Glass Jars (32 ounces).
Makes 4 salads/servings
- 4 cups spiralized zucchini
- 1 cup diced red bell pepper
- 2 cups cooked chicken breast, cubed
- 1/2 cup olives of your choice, pitted
- 4 Tbsp sliced green onions
Avocado Yogurt Dressing:
- 1 large ripe avocado
- juice of fresh 1 lemon
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 Tbsp fresh cilantro or parsley
Place all the dressing ingredients in a blender or food processor and pulse until smooth.
Divide the dressing evenly into the bottom of 4 mason jars.
Layer the remaining ingredients on top of the dressing, evenly between 4 jars as follows: spiralized zucchini, olives, diced peppers, chicken and green onions.
Cover and refrigerate. Lasts 3-4 days.
Once ready to eat, shake the jar vigorously, or stir then pour onto a plate.
Toss with fork if needed to mix dressing.