Jump to recipe
Grilled Zucchini Hot Dog Boats
Totally AWESOME, or SUPER weird?!! Try it, and decide for yourself!Makes 10 hot dogs
- 8 Organic Uncured Hotdogs
- 5 Medium Zucchinis, cut in half lengthwise, evenly, seeds removed
- 1 Tbsp Avocado oil, or Olive oil
- 2 Roma tomatoes, diced
- one small bunch of fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- 2 Tbsps fresh lemon juice
- 2 fresh garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 avocado, diced
- sea alt and Pepper
In a small bowl, mix together tomatoes with avocado, cilantro, garlic, oil and lemon juice.
Season with salt and pepper to taste and mix to combine.
Heat grill to medium heat.
Brush zucchini halves lightly with oil and season with sea salt.
Grill for about 4 minutes per side.
Grill your hot dog to your desired doneness.
Assemble boats according to the picture.
Top with avocado salsa.